Limited Liability Entrepreneurial Company UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
The UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is a kind of mini GmbH with the same possibilities but it only require equity of €1 to set one up. The UG is the most common legal forms for start-up businesses.
To found a UG (haftungsbeschränkt) in Germany is very easy if you found the company with cash deposit.
- The minimum share capital for a UG is € 1.
- The minimum number of shareholders is one.
- A physical address is required.
- Description of the line of business.
- The notarization of the articles. We will supply though standard but also very future friendly articles of association.
- First appointment of the managing director(s),
- The application to the commercial register and the registration
- The shareholder (or his representative) has to sign before a German notary a (short) deed on the incorporation, including the articles of association and the appointment of one or several managing director(s).