The registered association e.V.
is one of Germany's most common forms of association. There are over 600,000 registered clubs in this country. Almost without exception, these are so-called non-profit associations, ie which do not pursue economic purposes.
The legal form of the Association is elected regularly when:
a greater number of people (min. 7) to a non-commercial purpose closes together.
Advantages of e.V. are:
- The Executive Board is ( the typical economic risks) protected from the risks of contractual liability.
- The members are not liable for the association.
- The e.V. is a legal entity; it may sue and be sued in its own name and be registered in the Landesregister
- The association may or may not be a non-profit corporation.
- It has a clearly defined form with legal regulations both internally and externally.
- The e.V. is a fundamentally democratic form of organization with equal rights and duties for all members ("one man, one vote")
- The establishment costs are relatively low.
- There is no minimum capital required (such as with a GmbH)
The registered association e.V. is a unique form of organization. E-Mail us for more information.ORDER