CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
€ 250 One Time Payment
Standard Most Popular
€ 950 One Time Payment
IN THE REGISTER
€2400 One Time Payment
IN THE REGISTER
The regulations about the club can be found in the Civil Code (BGB) to §§ 21 to 79, ie in civil law.
Often called the "Law on Associations" Marked "law regulating the public association law" (VereinG) is public law and regulates the freedom of association and the prohibition of associations.
Why establish a e.V.?
The registered association (e.V.) is one of Germany's most common forms of society. Some 600,000 registered clubs there are in this country. Almost without exception, these are so-called profit associations, ie which do not pursue economic purposes.
The legal form of the Association is elected regularly when a greater number of people to a non-commercial purpose closes together and Admission and withdrawal of members to easily go from equip.
Advantages of e.V. are:
- The Executive Board is (ie the typical economic risks) protected from the risks of contractual liability.
- The members are not liable for the association.
- The e.V. is a legal entity; he may sue and be sued in its own name and be registered in the Land Register
- The association may be non-profit corporation as (this can be a GbR not z. B.).
- It has a law clearly defined form with legal regulations both internally and externally.
- The eV is a fundamentally democratic form of organization with equal rights and duties for all members ("one man, one vote")
- The establishment costs are relatively low.
- There is no minimum capital required (such as with a GmbH).
Disadvantages of e.V. are:
It can usually have no economic purpose (commercial or commercial purposes) and may only incidentally and, secondarily engaged in economic activities.
The foundation has specific requirements, such as creating a constitution and election of the board.
It requires establishing a minimum of 7 members.